Prevention: Keeping something from happing.
The key to help you reach a high level of wellness, is to prevent many things from harming
Good Health Habits to Achieve Wellness
- Eat 3 meals a day
- Eat nutritious foods that are low in fat, sugar, and cholesterol
- Get 8-9 hours of sleep
- Exercise at least 3-5 times per week
- Have regular medical and dental check-ups
- To prevent injury, think before you act
- Use seat belts and sports safety equipment
- Avoid alcohol, drugs, and tobacco
- Relax when stressed
- Get along with family and friends
- Think positive and be up beat.